UPCOMING TRAINING EVENT: MANAGING YOUR AUTHENTICITY AND INTERNAL & EXTERNAL PERCEPTIONS
Are you eyeing a new or bigger leadership role? Are you unsure of your ability to perform in a new setting; be it a new job or a new role in your organization? Are you looking for new strategies of how to sell your ideas and yourself thereby influencing decision makers?
Then this training is for you!
According Herminia Ibarra, author of Act Like a Leader, Think Like a Leader, a book published from Harvard Business Review Press, “The problem with authenticity is that if you have an overly-simplistic view of it, you may be hindering your own growth,”
Furthermore, there are several studies that reveal a difference between self-perception (how we think we behave or what we think we are good at) and external-perception (how others perceive our actions). If that difference is significant it can generate considerable problems in how we relate to others at the workplace.
Fortunately, there are ways of increasing outsight and evolving toward an “adaptively authentic” way of working & leading, but they require a playful frame of mind.
Benefits of this Training
This training will help you boost your confidence; strengthen your personal impact & professional relationships. You will:
- Gain an objective perspective on how you interact with others at the workplace & how you sell your ideas & yourself.
- Learn how to make value based choices by maintaining strict coherence between what you feel & what you say or do.
- Learn how to be true to yourself while increasing outsight and evolving toward an adaptively authentic way of working & leading others.
- Get an insight on how to challenge your self-limiting beliefs in order to boost your confidence.
- Analyze the perception you have of yourself, how others perceive you and how you respond to others.
- Learn how social media has an impact on your career growth.
What else will we be doing?
Networking after the event from 12pm – 1pm. Come mingle with other Nairobi business professionals and get a chance to connect with a diverse crowd made up of leaders in different organizations.
Our Trainer for this program:
Caroline Ngina – Professional Personal Branding Trainer
Who Should Attend This Course
Senior Management, Managers, anyone who has recently acquired a New Role or a New Job, anyone interested in finding out how to pursue their Career Advancement, and Entrepreneurs.
Advance Tickets: Kshs. 4,500/=
At the Venue: Kshs. 5,000/=
Pay through Lipa Na Mpesa Till Number 174570 to reserve your spot before the event. There is a 5% discount on Advance Tickets if paid before 1pm 15th April 2016.
Charges are inclusive of training materials and high tea.